LabJack makes USB, Ethernet, and WiFi based measurement and automation devices which provide analog and digital inputs and outputs.
8bright is the distributor for labjack in Singapore and Malaysia, we keep stocks for several USB DAQ model.
If you need further support on product selection, lead time and pricing, do contact our sales manager, Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org
USB Data Acquisition (DAQ) Options
Engineering Applications for Labjack DAQ Hardware
- Labjacks integrate with software and act as the bridge between your I/O (sensors, transducers, relays, motors) and your computer.
- Recording and logging temperature
- Controlling relays
- Controlling motors
- Controlling actuators.
- Reading and Controlling Digital I/O
- Reading Encoder
- Reading analog inputs with precision
- Measuring vibration
- Generating sine, square triangle and rectangular waves